At Hjort Knudsen (Hjort Knudsen A/S and its subsidiaries) we respect and prioritize your privacy and comply with the European and Danish implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Because of this, we are transparent when it comes to our processing of your personal information, which this policy describes and regulates.
Under this legislation, Hjort Knudsen A/S, CVR NR 21620998, Stabelhoejvej 1, DK-6880 Tarm, is the controller of all personal information collected and stored in the Hjort Knudsen Group.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When you engage with Hjort Knudsen in various ways, we collect and process your personal information:
- When we are contacted by you by letter, mail or fax. In this case we store your name, mail-address, telephone-number and address dependent on what you have provided to us.
- When you apply for a position in one of our companies.
- When we carry out service-work on furniture sold to you either as a claim or against payment
- When you buy furniture from us via our customers / dealers, and they decide to make a personal reference to you as buyer in their purchase order to us
- When you visit our website
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you when you contact us
- To be able to process your application for a position in one of our companies
- To be able to repair your furniture sold to you via our customers / dealers
- To enable our customers / dealers to deliver their sales order via identification of you as the buyer
- To make our website more user-friendly and personalized and to analyze website usage via cookies
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may transfer your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers that assist with our business activities, including providers of hosting, software, analysis tools etc.
- Third parties that provide products or services in connection with the delivery and repair of your furniture
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take security and privacy seriously, and we will ensure, that the necessary measures are in place to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, loss, alteration, misuse or publication. These security measures are continuously monitored to ensure the personal data we store are being handled responsibly and in accordance with the legislation.
DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be deleted, when the purpose no longer justifies its storage and/or processing.